Pasadena Real Estate is going strong. From a real estate value standpoint, Pasadena has always been a desirable location to own property in.
As a whole, Pasadena average home prices hold their value better than many other cities around Los Angeles County.
No doubt the city’s rich cultural history plays a part a large part in people’s desire to want to live here and this in turn creates a good ongoing demand for real estate.
The city’s location, international renown, educational facilities, and amenities also play a part in Pasadena’s standing.Pasadena Real Estate Offers Variety
Another aspect that makes Pasadena such a livable and desirable city, is its neighborhood variety and lifestyle options available.
As a city with a population of around 140,000, Pasadena offers vibrant, active settings as well as more serene settings.
You can opt for more active city living, or choose from many quiet tree shaded lanes far from the hustle and bustle.
Pasadena was incorporated in 1886 and given its age, you can find many older homes and structures around the city. This creates more interesting and varied architectural possibilities.
Pasadena Real Estate possibilities include:
- Rent or buy a loft in a converted Old Town Pasadena warehouse, be close to nightlife, public transportation, shopping, museums, and more activities.
- Rent or buy newer condos or townhouses. Newer condos are sprouting up wherever possible. Most condos are concentrated around Colorado Blvd, between Sierra Madre on the East, and South Orange Grove on the West side.
- Rent or buy traditional single family homes in quiet neighborhoods. There are approximately forty different neighborhoods in Pasadena, and every one of them will contain shady, quiet streets with beautiful homes of all styles and sizes. Craftsman style homes are almost synonymous with Pasadena. They come in small bungalow sizes of one bedroom, to large two story houses fit for a large family.
- Small modest homes and large estates can all be found in Pasadena. Homes can still be found from the mid $400Ks up to multi-million dollar properties. Pasadena has something for most budgets.
- Rent or buy commercial or even residential loft space west of South Arroyo.
- Rent or buy commercial space or rent around Colorado Blvd.
- The options are too many to list here.
- Find some bargain properties north of the 210 Freeway.
These represent some of the reasons why Pasadena real estate has historically been in demand and continuous to present home owners and investors with good opportunities.
If you would like to find a condo, house, or commercial real estate in Pasadena please contact us. Pasadena is our specialty.
If you are looking to sell your Pasadena property, we work with many buyers that are looking to buy in Pasadena.
We’ll help get your Pasadena real estate property sold fast and for the best price!